Nicotinamide riboside chloride NR-CL powder cas 23111-00-4
Product name: Nicotinamide riboside chloride
Other Names: NR-CL
Purity: ≥60%, ≥98%
Nicotinamide riboside chloride NR-CL powder CAS 23111-00-4, or niagen, is an alternative form of vitamin B3, also called niacin. Like other forms of vitamin B3, nicotinamide riboside is converted by your body into nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+), a coenzyme or helper molecule. It can be used to synthesize NMN.
1. Nicotinamide Riboside Chloride can control the proper digestion and absorption of protein and fat.
2. Nicotinamide Riboside Chloride can prevent skin diseases.
3. Nicotinamide Riboside Chloride alleviate vomiting.
4. Nicotinamide Riboside Chloride promote the nucleic acid Synthesis, to prevent the aging of tissues and organs.
5. Nicotinamide Riboside Chloride lower the result of taking antidepressants caused by dry mouth and dysuria.
6. Nicotinamide Riboside Chloride slow night muscle spasms, cramps paralysis and other symptoms of hand,foot and neuritis.
7. Nicotinamide Riboside Chloride treatment of congenital hypofunction of metabolism.
8. Nicotinamide Riboside Chloride prevent and treat vitamin B6 deficiency.
Introduction of Beta-Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide disodium salt:
One of the biologically active forms of nicotinic acid. Serves as a coenzyme of hydrogenases and dehydrogenases. NAD usually acts as a hydrogen acceptor, forming NADH which then serves as a hydrogen donor in the respiratory chain. Present in living cells primarily in the reduced form (NADPH) and is involved in synthetic reactions. Occurs in 2 forms, α-NAD and β-NAD, distinguished by the configuration of the ribosyl nicotinamide linkage. Only the β-anomer is bioactive.